The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is officially to the public, but don’t worry, the pickings aren’t slim. There are still so many great items that are in stock that aren’t bottom of the barrel pieces – most of them are really great fall wardrobe items! Today I’m sharing my favorites from the best of the Nordstrom Sale Under $100 from sweaters, skirts, outerwear and blazers! This sale is all about building your fall wardrobe without paying insane prices! During the sale, I was able to find some really great pieces to help build and enhance my fall wardrobe! These Levi’s (this fit is my favorite) and these faux alligator boots are likely two of my favorites purchases!
You can shop the post below by clicking on the little black icons next to the item – it will take you directly to the shop page! In case you missed it –
- I put together a full post on how to shop the Nordstrom Sale (putting your best strategy forward).
- My overall favorites from the Sale (some of which are likely sold out)
- The best of shoes and boots from the sale (that are still in stock and under $250)
THE BEST OF THE NORDSTROM SALE UNDER $100
- Featured in my Instagram Stories: These Topshop jeans have sold out BUT keep checking the app / site, I was looking last night and they came back in stock. This happens when people start returning their pre-sale purchases! Here is the black denim version.
- $31 ribbed top – loving the grey color! Just bought it today!
- $29 square neck tank that is the perfect layering piece!
- These ankle booties that were one of the top sold items!
- Loving this $45 satin pajama like top!
- This $33 dress is a great transitional piece from summer to fall!
- This classic blouse that is great for work or play
- Everyone needs this plaid blazer in their closet!
- The perfect date night dress that is under $50
- Dying over these faux leather leggings!
- This plaid cape for fall is perfection!
- This is a great fall casual weekend piece – you can also style it with a satin skirt. Bought this today too!
- LOVE these blue grey boots (they come in tan and black too) – bought these today!
s h o p t h e p o s t