SHOP THE LOOK:
MY FAVORITE WHITE DRESSES FOR SPRING
Who doesn’t love a good white dress moment in the summer time? It’s such a classic color that you can wear throughout the seasons and really has a chic elegance about it!
This smocked dress by Reformation is perfection and if you are a bride this summer, it’s a great shower dress!! If you are looking for the perfect white dress to wear to work, this white trench dress can be easily styled with a summer sweater or blazer! Looking for something sexy for a girls night out? I love this mini from French Connection – it’s just perfect! Shop more of my favorites below:
THINGS YOU MISSED + WHAT I’M CURRENTLY SHOPPING
- We are headed to Tuscon this weekend and I picked a few things for our trip: leaf print dress from J.O.A. and smocked mini from For Love for For Lemons.
- Bought these clear sandals from Chinese Laundry and am OBSESSED. Clear is the new white!
- Another great pair of sandals from Naturalizer!
- The Stylelogue released our 6th issue featuring ULTRA BRIGHTS
- Went to Sephora this week to pick up some items for my summer make-up routine! Last summer I wore this Milk Sunshine Oil foundation and was obsessed – it gives you the coverage you need without feeling caky! Milk’s new hot product this season is their hydro grip primer with CBD. And lastly, I picked of their new lip balm…also with CBD!
- Loving this Topshop pale blue suit for spring / summer – I love a good twist on corporate wear!
- I need these leather flats from Mango – word on the street is that they are super comfy!