Paris Recommendations + What I Wore
Wishing I was back in Paris after looking through all these photos again and already planning my trip back! Paris has to be one of my favorite cities I’ve ever traveled to. I’m not sure what it is about Paris, but it fills me with such an energy I can’t describe it! Today I’m sharing some of my Paris recommendations from places to eat, visit, shop and what I wore during the trip! If you have an upcoming trip to Paris, let me know and I’d be happy to make any recommendations.
OUTFIT DETAILS // Wore this look on our first day in Paris and it was perfect! The leggings helped with my swollen legs post flight and the sweatshirt / blazer combo was a chic way to elevate my sweatshirt! These Dr. Marten boots were also a lifesaver! I wore them around ALL DAY long and we did 10 miles a day too!
Sweatshirt | Blazer | Leggings | Sunglasses | Boots
OUTFIT DETAILS // Another great cozy and chic look! I loved this sweater and the details on it! Perfect for a day of shopping!
Sweater | Sunglasses | Jeans | Bag | Sneakers
WHAT TO DO // This was my third time visiting so I wanted to see Paris from a completely different vantage point – more of one like a local! We focused on where we would eat and visited neighborhoods we had never been to before! Here are some of my favorite things I’ve done over the years.
- Eiffel Tower (see it twinkle at night too)
- Walking along the Champs Elysees (you can see the Ard de Triophome there too)
- Versaille (if you are there for more than a weekend)
- Walk around the Latin Quarter – see the Shakesphere Bookstore where Hemmingway used to hangout
- Le Marais for good boutique shopping – probably my favorite area in all of Paris
- High-end Shopping – if you are looking to invest in something (e.g. belt, bag, shoes), do it here! The exchange rate is amazing and you get tax back on your purchases. ALSO, everything is generally cheaper than the US too! St. Germain is good for this.
- Seine River cruise
- Luxembourg or Tullerie Gardens – grab a baguette and some wine and just enjoy the area!
OUTFIT DETAILS // Wore this on our last full day! I wanted to put something together that was comfy and chic for our day of shopping and walking around! These leggings are everything and a great way to dress up any look!
Cropped Tweed Jacket | Muscle Tee | Vinyl Leggings | Boots | Belt Bag | Sunglasses
OUTFIT DETAILS 1 // This was one of my favorite night looks from Paris! All black everything and you can’t go wrong with it!
Tweed Blazer | Faux Leather Pants | Bag | Heels
OUTFIT DETAILS 2 // Another great look to wear out at night! Loved the ease of this look and a great way to break-up all the winter drab.
Sweater | Slip Dress | Scrunchie | Bag | Boots
s h o p t h e p o s t