This week has been all about fall fashion! I’m ending the week on a high note with one of my favorite combos and it consists of two pieces for fall you need – ballon sleeve sweaters and faux leather! Who can resist a good fall trend? Not me!
Shop the LOOK:
WHY I LOVE THIS LOOK
Slouchy Sweater // Ok so EVERYONE needs a balloon sleeve sweater in their life! I picked this one up from the the Norsdstrom Anniversary sale and it’s sold out, but this version from Free People is close second! It’s the perfect fall sweater to wear with jeans or a faux leather skirt!
Topshop Faux Mini Skirt // This Topshop skirt is BY far the best $30 I have ever spent to date! Yet again, another Nordstrom Anniversary sale item, however, this item is still in stock! See how I styled it here for game day!
Amazon Net Bag // Yes, this bag is knock-off of a brand name bag, but the price was too good to pass up! This $50 net bag from Amazon will blow your mind – she also comes in 3 other colors!
Cat Eye Sunglasses // These sunnies need no introduction! I have worn them over and over again!
Naturalizer Sling Flat // This sling flat is a great work or weekend shoe! The pointy toe is on trend with what we are seeing this fall and the brand Naturalizer automatically adds comfort to the shoe!
MORE MUST HAVES THIS FALL
- Trench Coat – trench coats are essential and a fall coat staple. I say invest a little and purchase one that is timeless and will last you forever. This one from Nordstrom is GORG!
- Slouchy Suede Boots – Ugh! I’m living for ALL the slouchy boots this season! This version from Banana Republic comes in at a great price point! Check back later because they always have fab sales!
- Western Boots – if you aren’t looking to spend a fortune on this trend, they these from Target! They are under $30!
- Oxblood (anything) – This color comes back season after season and I’m not mad at it! This $24 dress from H&M is the perfect piece!
- Leopard (anything) – Leopard has come back in a HUGE way and I regret tossing all my leopard from the early 00’s. Here is a post I did on all my favorites from the trend, but this is my FAVORITE piece!