This 40 degree weather in Chicago isn’t going to hold me back from a a good sale! The Sephora Spring Bonus Sale is HERE! I love nothing more than a good beauty product sale, especially when I’m running low on product! In order to participate in the sale and reep the true benefits, you need to be a Beauty Insider member – if you aren’t, you can register here, it’s free. Every time you spend money at Sephora, it’s converted to points that you can purchase reward products with and get early access to sales! Depending on your Insider Beauty status, you can save between 10-20% – when does that ever happen on beauty products!!
Below I’m sharing some of my favorite, full-proof, products from Sephora that I use EVERY SINGLE DAY! Many of the products I’ve addd are clean products as well! Last year I did post for their beauty insider sale sharing all my favorite products for hair, skin and make-up. If you are thinking of making the leap to clean beauty, I’ve shared my insights and favorite products here. Happy shopping!
MAKE-UP MUST HAVES
Followed by my favorite concealers is my favorite clean foundation and setting powder (this is game changing in my beauty routine). If you are looking for a great summer foundation, something light with good coverage, this Milk Sunshine foundation is perfection! This Laura Mercier pressed powder keeps everything in place for the entire day.
PROBLEM SOLVING PRODUCTS
This past year I’ve done a lot of travel and the best way to take care of any skin dehydration issues is with this Jet Lag mask. It’s great to wear as a mask at night or a deep hydrating lotion overnight! While hydrating is super important, but around this time of year, so is a little glow! These tan luxe sun drops are the perfect solution to that problem – add them to your moisturizer in the morning and you are good to go!
THE BEST OF HAIR
When it comes to hair styling, I’m minimalistic – I’ve been using Caviar Anti-Aging leave-in conditioner for years and am obsessed. Ouai also makes a great texture spray that is “clean” – one less chemical in your house that you don’t have to worry about!
WHAT I’M BUYING
Of course I will be partaking in the sale too – this is the best time of year to stock up on all your favorite Sephora goodies! Here are some products I’m purchasing –
- Restocking on these Hum Daily Cleanse Detox supplements – they have truly helped with hormonal acne.
- Saw this Lord Jones High CBD lotion at Soul Cycle and became super intrigued – it’s essentially best used for sore muscles!
- While I love the St. Tropez Gradual Tan, I’ve been looking for something that gives results more like a spray tan. I’ve seen people post about this product and have read the reviews – it sounds and looks great!
- Getting another setting powder from Laura Mercier – this stuff is LEGIT!
- My make-up primer is about to run out and I like switching it up. I’ve heard a lot about the MILK Hydro Grip and am super intrigued….it’s also a clean product!
SHOP THE POST: