SHOP THE LOOK:
SMOCKED TOP and LEOPARD SKIRT
Grab and go pieces are a MUST in your closet during the summer months! This Smocked Top has more versatility than you could ever imagine! While it styles perfectly with this Leopard Print Skirt, try styling it with a great high-waisted jean, denim skirt or even a wide leg cropped pant! Thats four days worth of looks!
As for the leopard skirt, you can certainly do the same. If you are looking for something a bit more causal, try this cropped top from Amazon that is $19. This skirt doubles as a great date night look when paired with this stunning lace cami by Free People – it’s giving me all the rooftop cocktail vibes! To top off the look, you can add a few easy accessories that I will certainly be rotating this summer. This Net Bag from Amazon that is under $50, these Clear Mules (they come in other colors too) and of course my favorite Cat Eye Sunglasses!
LATELY ON SPORTSANISTA
- Traveling to Seattle this Summer? Here are five things to do this Summer in Seattle!
- Being a wedding guest can be stressful, so I put together a post featuring all my favorite dresses for every wedding occasion!
- The perfect neon knit dress came in to my life last week and I haven’t looked back!
- Struggling to find that balance between corporate casual and summer-wear? Sharing a summer corporate casual look and my favorite brands.
- Denim skirts are my second skin during the summer months, read why.