Gridiron Eats continues today with my favorite tailgate menu item of all time!! Week two features this amazing buffalo chicken dip recipe a la my BFF Scotty – thanks to Scotty who allowed me to hack this holy grail of a recipe and share it with you all. Every time I would visit him in West Virginia, this dish was waiting for me to devour it! To avoid a super carb load, I enjoy it with some nice crisp celery for an extra crunch! Check out the full recipe below!
Check out last weeks Gridiron Eats here.
- 1 lb boneless / skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 8oz. package of cream cheese – softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/4 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 package of shredded cheese (use pepper jack to add some more heat to the dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Boil chicken breast (20 – 25 minutes) and shred like you would pulled pork.
- Combine half of the shredded cheese, all liquids and celery in a bowl and mix.
- Add chicken and fold into mixture gently.
- Add mixture to a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Top mixture with remaining shredded cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 – 25 mins or when you see cheese and mixture is bubbling.
- Then enjoy!!!
Anything you’d like to see featured on Gridiron Eats? Comment below and I’ll feature it!